• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these two idiot thieves with tattoos

Couple of years ago I bought a toaster in a sealed box from Walmart. Got it home and opened the box and there was a used toaster in the box. Evidently someone came in and bought a new one, took it home and put their old POS toaster in the box and sealed it back up and took it back to get their money back. I went to get another one off the shelf and got to customer service and we checked it and it too has an old used toaster in the box.

So, they got a new toaster and got their money back. I got my money back and bought a toaster at Target.

If there is a way to game the system, someone will figure it out.

Oh, I used to work at Toys R Us and we got a shipment of the big, expensive Lego sets that go for $159 + and they had $29.00 tags on them. Someone at the warehouse that priced stuff (back when things had prices) had decided to mark down the sets that were coming to store 8820 in Union City. One got sold, later that day lady came in to return it with no prices sticker. Customer service gave them $150 or so dollars in Geoffrey Money and they were pissed but that keeps the money in the store. I took the rest off the shelf, changed to the correct prices and notified Loss Management. They didn't care.

How does it not rip anyone off Also that doesn't justify what they are stealing
The money is insured and bankrolled by billionaires, wall street jagoffs, and hedge funds. I have no sympathy for folks who built their wealth with daddy's money as startup and failed upwards. Good on them

Considering the area.......the tattoos and dress attire they need to look into the military personnel at the local navy base. I have been stationed there and what a boring ass duty station! We had guys getting into trouble EVERY damn weekend for stupid stuff like this. People get bored and do some of the damndest things

Back
Top Bottom