• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these two idiot thieves with tattoos

Scan a cheap item with your left hand and drop them high priced games or items in the bag with your right hand..
There are point of sale systems that also cross check the weight of the UPC item against what registers on the scale the bag system is on.

The money is insured and bankrolled by billionaires, wall street jagoffs, and hedge funds. I have no sympathy for folks who built their wealth with daddy's money as startup and failed upwards. Good on them
Exactly how high of an income would I have to earn in order for it to be morally acceptable for someone to steal from my buisness?

The money is insured and bankrolled by billionaires, wall street jagoffs, and hedge funds. I have no sympathy for folks who built their wealth with daddy's money as startup and failed upwards. Good on them
Oh I get so that makes stealing Ok I was taught by my parents that stealing was wrong No matter who it's from and I taught my children the same It's called morals even if the Walmart investors don't have them

Wal mart does not have stickers to pull off and swap around...how did these folks do what is claimed
It's really easy if you are minimally technically proficient. If you can go into a store when the work crew is light or engaged with tasks, you can take a small gram scale in the store and weigh the items you want to steal, then weigh other items that are much cheaper in price. Write down the cheap item's UPC and go home and print a bar code label using 3of9 font with the UPC of the item you are willing to pay for (the cheap one) and stick that over the bar code of the item you want but are too much of a douche bag to pay for. Take it to the register and scan it like nothing's wrong but make sure the attendant at self checkout is playing on their cell phone or something and the item you are stealing isn't one where they have to approve the sale. The scale on the register should register the weight, the bar code will scan as the cheap item and voilà, you're ballin'.

BDR1 BDR1 I Hadn't been in a Wally world in a minute, but the stores used to have at least one damaged packaged goods / mark down aisle with stickered prices on them. Maybe they are swiping the stickers from there.
If the weight of the items is not the same, you'll get the dreaded (by thieves) "Unexpected item in bagging area." And, that can draw the attention of the mouth breather CS rep.

Back
Top Bottom