• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these two idiot thieves with tattoos

Exactly how high of an income would I have to earn in order for it to be morally acceptable for someone to steal from my buisness?

OP has it wrong. No killing of innocents or gmen. Just taking from the rich and giving to the poor. Just a modern day Robin Hood and Maid Marion.

The FB page belongs to the St. Mary's GA police department and that is their pictures and post for the losers.

what are your thoughts on lying and killing? Specifically about people who aren’t poor.
Lies can cause killing, for one. I just hate the elite billionaires who have purchased our politicians and think it's not wrong to steal from them since theyve paid billions to our representatives to basically steal from their employees. I dont steal from corporations, but if I needed to to keep my family under a roof I probably would. Any man who turns someone in for conning a multibillion dollar company is someone I'd personally rather not associate with.

Lies can cause killing, for one. I just hate the elite billionaires who have purchased our politicians and think it's not wrong to steal from them since theyve paid billions to our representatives to basically steal from their employees. I dont steal from corporations, but if I needed to to keep my family under a roof I probably would. Any man who turns someone in for conning a multibillion dollar company is someone I'd personally rather not associate with.
Twisted misplaced hate and illogic IMO. You don't lessen, ease or stop any of the complaints about which you speak of billionaires. They have their systems set up to take care of this kind of "theft, spoilt goods, wear and tear" part of operations. ALL of that excess cost is passed onto consumers, AND in the end it is the consumers who pay the price for your Robin Hood and Maid Marion's antics....... When they steal from a corporation, they cause increased prices to you. When they steal from anyone, they are breaking the basic laws of the country in which you live, whether it is now governed by people who stole the election or not...

Back
Top Bottom