• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help Identifying Wood, Trying to Match

Realtor keeps asking what we want but won't send us options from his supplier. Difficult to make a choice when you don't know the options. A color stain from one company
can look dramatically different depending on what type of wood doors they have available for staining.

Realtor keeps asking what we want but won't send us options from his supplier. Difficult to make a choice when you don't know the options. A color stain from one company
can look dramatically different depending on what type of wood doors they have available for staining.

Never pick the wood or stain if trying to match existing doors. Specify in your written contract to your contractor that new doors are to match existing doors. Always did our contracts that way when dealing with commercial buildings.

If you pick or specify your own choice....you own it, regardless.

I love buying a solid core door at Lowes or Home Depot with a nice veneer if it's damaged, say dropped on a corner. They'll sell those things cheap to git shed of them. Rip the damaged end and tack some moulding around the edge and you have a fantastic workbench top.
That's what my reloading bench is made of.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom