• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help.....(if you can) **UPDATED**

Y'all are amazing people! I wanted to update their needs as we get settled. Nursery water, baby laundry detergent and free and clear fabric softener, desitin, and of course diapers, wipes, and formula. gift cards are always appreciated. I haven't had a baby in a few years. It's amazing what you forget and how fast everything comes back.

All the donations and gift cards are such a huge blessing. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Y'all are amazing people! I wanted to update their needs as we get settled. Nursery water, baby laundry detergent and free and clear fabric softener, desitin, and of course diapers, wipes, and formula. gift cards are always appreciated. I haven't had a baby in a few years. It's amazing what you forget and how fast everything comes back.

All the donations and gift cards are such a huge blessing. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I'm still working on getting stuff together down here, I got a sick ginger baby right now.... it's been hectic!

I know of a couple who would cut their legs off to adopt these two. She can never have children and they are fostering right now. They love in eatonton ha and have already started the BS adoption process through the state. Please let me know if I can help. That just makes me sick about the girl who left the kids. We have twins. We had to go through infertility and it was tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom