• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help.....(if you can) **UPDATED**

Thanks buddy, I don't mind people knowing it's us. These little guy/girl twins kind of fell on us. Michelle's cousin decided she had better things to do after they were born and left them at the hospital. Her dear old aunt took them from there so the state didn't get them and put them in the system. She kept them for a week but she is old and tired so the wife told me this is what were about to do. Well, here we are. I suddenly have legal guardianship of newborn twins. We got this, we can handle them until they find their forever home. Which is also now our task to find. There is more backstory to their forever home I won't get into now but we have some great suitors, just got to get everybody's head right and get on it.
We are not in desperate need of financial aid so don't gofundme or any of that other scam ****. They are not on our side and they keep 7%. If anyone wants to kick in, I will graciously accept some diapers, formula,bottles, etc. We really have an awesome network close to home and have been flooded with baby stuff from friends and neighbors.
God has truly blessed me and mine, we are grateful to be able to put them in a safe place and care for them on their journey.

Again, we are not desperately in need of anything but the consumables would be great. Maybe throw some prayers for the babies and some good vibes in there.
Thank you all.
Bryan
15000803_1764452713807451_3655852915398031545_o.jpg
Cool pic. Looks like a hospital pic right after you got done birthing them. But seriously, all my baby supplies are long gone. Let me think on this a minute and see what I can do.

Today is the last chance to drop stuff off to me down here....

thanks to everyone that did already (and to all of you that has mailed stuff so I don't have to lug it around, I like you guys the most!)

I'll get it up to @Nonliberal in the next few days.

and thanks Mr @PearlDiver for allowing us to use your store!

Back
Top Bottom