• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help.....(if you can) **UPDATED**

260 International Pkwy, Suite 108, Dallas, GA 30132

I've got 6 cans of the Enfamil EnfaCare Baby Formula coming to you on Nov. 16th. It will be delivered to the address you posted. Hope this helps...

81ACkNCz2JL._SX522_.jpg

LOL. OK so THAT was fun. Their system kept "autocorrecting" 30132 to 30157. I couldn't make it take the right zip so I called them. Now placing the order on the phone was going along OK until the nice black lady in Arkansas asked the name for the delivery. I don't KNOW y'alls name and had entered it like this: First name -Non, Last Name - Liberal. So, that's what I told her. And spelled for her so she could get it entered correctly. So this package may(or may NOT) arrive on November 11th. LOL!

LOL. OK so THAT was fun. Their system kept "autocorrecting" 30132 to 30157. I couldn't make it take the right zip so I called them. Now placing the order on the phone was going along OK until the nice black lady in Arkansas asked the name for the delivery. I don't KNOW y'alls name and had entered it like this: First name -Non, Last Name - Liberal. So, that's what I told her. And spelled for her so she could get it entered correctly. So this package may(or may NOT) arrive on November 11th. LOL!
Nice, thank you sir. I sign everything with a smiley face anyway, I really do.

Back
Top Bottom