• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me find a fake KAC Muzzle Device/Suppressor

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
This muzzle device is listed as a "short KAC style QD Suppressor". It has Knights Armament info on it but thats not a KAC can. Its likely some sort of mock up for the TV show but I was wondering if anyone has seen anything similar to this in terms of either a faux can or something along those lines.

www.imfdb.org_images_thumb_4_47_Strike_Back_S04E09_287.jpg_800px_Strike_Back_S04E09_287.jpg

Definitely has a latch gate similar to KAC. And the exterior somewhat resembles the "waffle" heat shield of the NT4. The NT4 requires a KAC specific flash hider. Do you think it's airsoft?

Definitely has a latch gate similar to KAC. And the exterior somewhat resembles the "waffle" heat shield of the NT4. The NT4 requires a KAC specific flash hider. Do you think it's airsoft?

Might be. You know KAC is one of the most replicated companies when it comes to fakes and airsoft so maybe. The show, Strike Back, is pretty legit though, I'm sure their armorers made have just designed something for this prop gun. I just thought it would be cool to have something like this. I currently only have 1 rifle but 2 rifles.

Might be. You know KAC is one of the most replicated companies when it comes to fakes and airsoft so maybe. The show, Strike Back, is pretty legit though, I'm sure their armorers made have just designed something for this prop gun. I just thought it would be cool to have something like this. I currently only have 1 rifle but 2 rifles.
KAC actually prohibits photography at their SHOT Show booth because they have so many airsoft companies trying to copy their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom