• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me get addicted to Microtech (or others)

Shilly

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I don't know anything about them,other than all the cool kids have one,so I must be missing something. I don't know if it's enough,but I have a couple hundred bucks to get started. I would rather something near new(?) and not totally trashed. Educate me on the way. I need something for an EDC. I also am digging the Zero Tolerance knives too.

I EDC a Combat Troodon..... it's a late 2016 and it looks like it's been down the garbage disposal, LOL

but I'm extremely hard on my stuff.

Great knives!

IMG_1357.JPG

I don't know anything about them,other than all the cool kids have one,so I must be missing something. I don't know if it's enough,but I have a couple hundred bucks to get started. I would rather something near new(?) and not totally trashed. Educate me on the way. I need something for an EDC. I also am digging the Zero Tolerance knives too.
I would have to advise against it. They're damn fine blades from what I see but damn! Gun prices for a knife!? And you know how good knives,pens and sunglasses tend to grow legs and walk off.

Also, check out southernblades.com for all kinds of EDC!

I would have to advise against it. They're damn fine blades from what I see but damn! Gun prices for a knife!? And you know how good knives,pens and sunglasses tend to grow legs and walk off.

I don't see the problem:confused:... women folk have legs, buying them shoes for those legs (feet) is expensive... and we can't do without women folk.. :)

Back
Top Bottom