Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Dead Air Nomad-L

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Other (Must explain reasoning)

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Tacos

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
My first 30 cal can and my favorite was/is a Rugged Surge. It is belt fed rated. Full, no questions asked lifetime warranty, configurable in full length or K configuration, inter-changeable end caps for smaller calibers. Did I mention it's belt fed rated...

I run a SiCo Harvester 7.62 on my hunting 7.62x39 AR. I also have a Dobbs ARC30 that certain guns (Bergara B14 HMR) like better. ARC30 is quieter; but also weights 26oz vs the Harvester at 13oz. Since these are a lifetime purchase, buy what you like one time. Just know that by the time you get your can out of jail; there will be a new/better can coming (just think of cars).

I’ve got the 36M in jail right now. If ever needed could run up to a 338 Lapua. Looking at under 90 days for Efile!
I was kinda leaning that way. I would be curious to know your thoughts on it once you get to play with it. Though depending on how far into the wait you are, I may not be patient enough to wait til you get it out of jail.

Giving serious consideration to the Liberty Mystic X now that I'm aware of it.

This would be so much easier if you could go to a range somewhere and try out all the different models before you had to make a decision.

I was kinda leaning that way. I would be curious to know your thoughts on it once you get to play with it. Though depending on how far into the wait you are, I may not be patient enough to wait til you get it out of jail.

Giving serious consideration to the Liberty Mystic X now that I'm aware of it.

This would be so much easier if you could go to a range somewhere and try out all the different models before you had to make a decision.
I just had to go back yesterday to certify for the can. So the 90 days started then. I bought it 2 weeks ago. I’ve got 2 good friends who also have a 36m in jail. Can’t wait.

If you’re using it primarily on a 300blk dead air actually recommends the nomad L over the sandman series as the best host for effective suppression

Go with a major manufacturer regardless. With people not spending $$$ on toys a lot of the smaller outfits have quietly gone away leaving owners to fend for themselves.
I have an old YHM phantom that's been amazing. For my next 556/308 I'll probably go with them again.

Go with a major manufacturer regardless. With people not spending $$$ on toys a lot of the smaller outfits have quietly gone away leaving owners to fend for themselves.
I have an old YHM phantom that's been amazing. For my next 556/308 I'll probably go with them again.
That's another reason I went with Silencerco. 15 years from now they should still be around.

Back
Top Bottom