• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HELP! Need Steyr Mannlicher Magazine

Bargemaster

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
34   0
Reaction score
I am in a bind here and need your help. I bought a Steyr Mannlicher Luxus rifle from a guy on ODT. When we met we both forgot the magazine. He said he shipped it to me and I believe that he did but I never received it. Bottom line is that I have a super nice rifle that I cannot use without a magazine. I have reached out to Steyr USA and Steyr Austria. These rifles are long discontinued with no parts available. The all steel magazine is for a .270/.30-06 length cartridge. If you have one or know where one is, I would appreciate hearing from you. I will gladly buy it! Ron 770-883-5466

A dealer in Victoria TX called Don's Firearms has sold a few Steyr Luxus magazines on GunsAmerica, but they were short action and magnum.

Might be worth tracking them down and contacting them to see what they have, what they can get, and if they can notify you if they find one.

A dealer in Victoria TX called Don's Firearms has sold a few Steyr Luxus magazines on GunsAmerica, but they were short action and magnum.

Might be worth tracking them down and contacting them to see what they have, what they can get, and if they can notify you if they find one.
I will follow up with them. I found a couple of Guns International but they were short action. Thanks!

I have found multiple for sale on European sites.

My company has me blocked on a couple of these sites and a couple that are listed are no longer available. The one on eBay is still listed but sure seems high. I expect to pay a lot but that is ridiculous! LOL

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom