• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help on Comic Books.....

Jholdbrooks

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
173   0
Reaction score
Do any of you guys know someone or some where I could take comic books and have them appraised and or sale?
These comics are brand new still in plastic sleeves.

Pics of a few

Attachments

• 3AEFEE0A-E572-4304-ACC1-61CE56D56568.jpeg
    3AEFEE0A-E572-4304-ACC1-61CE56D56568.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 46
Those specific four are not rare or notable. Most 1990s - early 2000s comics are worth less than the cover price. Are you looking to offload the whole box or just specific issues? Would you have photos of the rest of the comics?

There is a catalog out there by a company called Overstreet they have all kinds of price guides. Try a web site called Thriftbooks.com they carry a lot of different books. You also get free shipping if you buy more than $10.00 worth...hope this helps.....I am a comic collector also....when my Father was in the Army we moved around so much comics were the only entertainment I had. Heck I remember back in the 60's on the Army bases going door to door trading comics to get some new ones to read, a lot of the time you traded with adults rather than kids. I remember having a copy of Spider-Man #1. Wish I had it back now....got a lot of early Tarzan,Conan the Barbarian,Starwars,Batman,SGT Fury and his howling commandos,Xmen,Fantastic 4, more than I can remember but I still like them...good luck on finding prices......as Stan Lee always said.Excelsor...

Back
Top Bottom