• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help re-home this poor pup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local shelter is animal control, and a nice facility. Don't know about them taking in out of county dogs.

We have a couple of other local rescue groups - if you are interested in getting him to Clarke County, pm and I will give you contact info.

As of right now he is in Forsyth County at their Animal Control, they will hold him for treatment and to make sure no one claims him as lost for 5 days, in the meantime I will be looking for someone to adopt him or for a rescue service to take the lead from there. Once they have "done their time" at AC most of the rescue services are much more eager to take them and adopt them out.

That said, I sure would love for the little guy to go to an ODT member! It would be great to see how he heals and matures with a brother from the trader helping him!

Update on the pup! As of end of business today, his mandatory stay at Animal Control Forsyth is done! If anyone would like to adopt him, reach out to me! Starting tomorrow, I will be raching out to rescue groups and co-ordinating with one of them to come pick him up from AC.

As always thanks for the help ODT, y'all rock!

Wow. Beautiful dog. Breaks my heart to see her that way. Thank you for caring enough to do right by her. My wife won't do an unknown pup that's a pit breed with a young baby in the house unfortunately. Even though they are great dogs and great with kids if raised right. I hope you find her a great home where she will be cared for properly.

So many lost and abandoned pets. My little boy Yorkie is a rescue. Granted he's a fraction of that dogs size but I'd bet he has 10x the attitude and bravado. If my 3 Yorkies were more tolerant I'd take him but my boy would definitely go for a fight

So many lost and abandoned pets. My little boy Yorkie is a rescue. Granted he's a fraction of that dogs size but I'd bet he has 10x the attitude and bravado. If my 3 Yorkies were more tolerant I'd take him but my boy would definitely go for a fight

I have 2, a chihuahua/terrier mix, and a pitbull. The pit is a big mush who loves everyone and I think the chihuahua is convinced she's purebred muscle bound attack dog! Never bit anyone but she sounds mean as anything! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom