• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

help wanted labor hands to crew foreman

Mater

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
95   0
Reaction score
Underground gas lines. Must have experience. Common sense would be nice.
Must be drug free and pass background check. We have work all around metro but especially needed NE metro. Average to above pay, excellent opportunity for advancement for someone willing to work hard and follow the rules. I'll post later with some of the rules, they aint that hard.
PM me for more info.

More info, kinda joking (but not really)
Qualifications:
Ejucation and manners above all
Show respect and expect respect to and from everyone
Strong back
Must wash ass thoroughly and regularly
General decent nature and sense of humor are a must
Clean background and general non-creepiness
Loyalty and dedication. If you don't like your job it won't like you.
Current drivers license and clean driving record. If you can’t drive a car, you sure as hell ain’t getting on my tractor.
Thick skin. If you can't take some ribbing and occasional verbal abuse you are probably not cut out to work for me.
Adaptability. You need to be fairly intelligent and learn at a reasonable clip and retain what you learn.

Disqualifications:
If you love nothing more than talking religion and politics, you're out.
Sticky fingers. If you steal from me I swear on everything holy that I will seek out a sodomy for hire type to pleasure himself with your anus in a terrible and violent way.
A vagina. There is no way in hell my wife would ever let me hire a woman to work for me.
Laziness. You won't see anyone else getting nothing done around here.
Chronic masterbators/mad jacking. Nobody ****s 10 times a day and if I catch you beating off at work, you're fired and ridiculed publicly.
Loose lips. What happens on the job, stays on the job.
Managerial skills and or opinions. I do not care how you would do it. Your opinion and input is welcome and valued unless it's not. Do how I tell you, don’t tell how I do you.
If you can't live without texting or your ******ned smartphone then you won't make it here

You will not be required to leave your phone off or in the car but I do not want anyone who has to be on it all the time or any of the time for that matter. If you have to call your girlfriend or wife every 5 minutes to make sure she hasn't fallen into a pile of dicks you are not right for us.
We operate at mid speed low drag levels so no drama is to be brought along. My life is just fine I do not care to add someone else's problems in there.

I am extremely hard to work for so I need someone who is extremely easy to employ. Do your job and I'll pay you for it. That is the work relationship I am looking to have.

Thanks to all who apply and good luck

Please be sure to include your ODT name in your contact info. I am only using ODT for my hiring pool.
That's the basics but are in no way the limits. I am hard to work for and my demeanor is generally sound. There will be NO drama here.
Think about it, I will start accepting applications(paper or verbal) now. Plan to hire Immediately.
Hours are 7am-5:30pm 15 before and after
I am looking for a new team member and not a short term position. Everybody here does everything here and I will expect you to learn over time. If you are a whiner or are easily butt hurt, save your time and mine and look elsewhere.

What if I gots experience with them there Normac fittins and damn good with a shovel?

In all seriousness, subbing for AGL or the like? Don’t want to branch out into hard piping residential do you?

Back
Top Bottom