• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help with a light

Ben Worthy

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
22   0
Reaction score
What light should I put in front of the hand stop? I don’t want anything bulky, I liked how an aplc would look but looking for more options
9C1634E0-4D78-43CF-B38F-DBB0B22EFFF4.jpeg

I've never used an InForce light but they are low profile and seem to get decent reviews.

http://inforce-mil.com/products/rifle-carbine-lights/
Right one of theirs would look good too, however I was worried about the size because I don’t want to move the hand stop back any. That’s why I was thinking a light made for a pistol. I guess someone who has one can tell me how much of a rail it takes up lol

Right one of theirs would look good too, however I was worried about the size because I don’t want to move the hand stop back any. That’s why I was thinking a light made for a pistol. I guess someone who has one can tell me how much of a rail it takes up lol
They also offer compact pistol lights.

Look at the Stream lights TLR-3 or something in that arena. They aren't as bulky as you think. They one hang down about the same as distance as the front of a pistol trigger guard. Not real big at all. Then just use your left index finger to manipulate it with your hand up against the hand stop. I have mine just far enough forward in front of my stubby fore grip that I can extend my index finger and activate it. Real easy to operate with a touch. Those lights have a see-saw lever for quick on/off activation. I don't anything smaller would have enough lumen that would act as a temporary blinding type device.

Back
Top Bottom