• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help with a water emergency

He’s too far away, but my son fixes this stuff all the time.
Wanted again to thank everybody for their help and suggestions it turned out to be the water heater. I didn't think it was going to be that because it's in the other end of the house it all seemed to be coming out into the bathroom so at least the source is fixed I've got water again so I can wash dishes and clothes and myself. But it'll all be cold water I can stand that if I have to.

If you need mitigation to clean out the wet stuff and water call my buddy Tommy with Mitigate restoration. 770-893-1485.

My house flooded in January and we’re still dealing with it.

If you need mitigation to clean out the wet stuff and water call my buddy Tommy with Mitigate restoration. 770-893-1485.

My house flooded in January and we’re still dealing with it.
Thanks for the reply I've got some people working on it now that I got for my insurance company The only problem right now is I'm in the dark about it all and all of the people at ODT have helped a lot let me know what's coming so looks like I'm in for well into the fall thank you so much Ed

Thanks for the reply I've got some people working on it now that I got for my insurance company The only problem right now is I'm in the dark about it all and all of the people at ODT have helped a lot let me know what's coming so looks like I'm in for well into the fall thank you so much Ed
It’s been 3 months and we only have walls patched so far. Still waiting on cabinets before they can do the floors. Hoping it’s over soon but there’s nothing we can do.

Wanted again to thank everybody for their help and suggestions it turned out to be the water heater. I didn't think it was going to be that because it's in the other end of the house it all seemed to be coming out into the bathroom so at least the source is fixed I've got water again so I can wash dishes and clothes and myself. But it'll all be cold water I can stand that if I have to.
I would think twice about hiring a plumber than can't find a leak.

Back
Top Bottom