• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help with crooked necked squash...

Our squash doing good and part of tomatoes but have 5 tomato in another spot that will not bloom same plants different soil ! Can't figure it out! Believe they may be liberal plants or something!

Yeah, my buddies squash in Auburn (Alabama not Georgia) are already killing it. I admit my envy! I planted everything about a month late this year but that's not the problem. I usually get my first ripe tomatoes around the fourth of July. I only have the first ones that are still little bitty. May be late July this year and I only planted two instead of four to make room for the squash. I also have a few hills of running speckled butter beans. Deer have already eaten the leaves off the tops of those so I may just have a bad year. For anyone that likes speckled butter beans but have never tried the running ones over the bush ones, you should give them a try. 3 to 4 hills produce as much as two good rows of bushes. Man I am getting hungry.....

Bet that Creek is roaring :)
Indeed! Gotta get a crew in to kill all the weeds again..Damn sick and tired of paying over the years, to have it cleared..Then sprayed and it still comes back..Wish I could find someone reliable that would take care of this problem.

Indeed! Gotta get a crew in to kill all the weeds again..Damn sick and tired of paying over the years, to have it cleared..Then sprayed and it still comes back..Wish I could find someone reliable that would take care of this problem.
You can thank Adam & Eve for all them weeds ...lol

1498006376694494538192.jpg

Back
Top Bottom