• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help with crooked necked squash...

You might have powdery mildew. I had an issue with this on mine in times of a lot of rain. Just looks like white powder on the leaves. It only affected squash plants for me as well in my garden. Keep at it. I'm jealous I don't have a garden this year and probably won't for the next 2-3.

Well I have two whole squash about 3 inches that haven't died off yet. But my little garden spot has standing water in it now with all this rain. If it ain't one thing it's a dozen.....geeze

Mine are producing, but have that mildew all over the leaves. I'm growing mine in pots for the first time. Had a little bottom end rot on the first couple, but a crushed up tums has taken care of that. I do self pollenate, always helps the yield. My peppers are suckin hind tit though.

Mine are producing, but have that mildew all over the leaves. I'm growing mine in pots for the first time. Had a little bottom end rot on the first couple, but a crushed up tums has taken care of that. I do self pollenate, always helps the yield. My peppers are suckin hind tit though.

Mix milk and water 40/60 (40% milk) and spray in the morning. It has worked for me more than once.

Back
Top Bottom