• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help with USMC Tribute

FreedomUSMC

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
22   0
Reaction score
Good day, all. I need a company to do a tribute build of a Glock 23 Gen 3 for a fallen Marine (it was his personal firearm). It'll be placed in a shadow box for his Father (my best friend). The budget is $1k (some wiggle room). I'd like to do a laser stippling and slide engraving with his name/ rank/ year of birth - date of death. And if possible, cerakote in Marine Corps colors (Red, black, and gold).

Can anyone recommend a company?

Good day, all. I need a company to do a tribute build of a Glock 23 Gen 3 for a fallen Marine (it was his personal firearm). It'll be placed in a shadow box for his Father (my best friend). The budget is $1k (some wiggle room). I'd like to do a laser stippling and slide engraving with his name/ rank/ year of birth - date of death. And if possible, cerakote in Marine Corps colors (Red, black, and gold).

Can anyone recommend a company?
Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert

For laser engraving, the best I've ever seen is Nate @Kingofcamo. Not sure if he is still on here but he is capable of some fantastic work. He does all my nfa engraving and does custom stuff. His laser is precise enough to do surgery on people. He is up Ga 400

Back
Top Bottom