• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HELP WWII Nazi dagger More pics. Not promoting nazism just historical item.

What's the value

• Great buy

• Screwed myself

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you sir, no marking on blade on this one here, compared it online to other sites and looks original. I read that some blades had no marks, this one isn't marked but the tang looks original the design and shape

Doesn't mean anything. You can chemically age anything to look like anything. That there is no special engraving, or even the maker's mark like this:

www.quanonline.com_military_military_reference_german_blades_pics_engraved_g2.jpg

Means you got either a forgery (worst case) or a generic off the shelf presentation item from a dusty store room somewhere that really has no historical significance.

that thing could be worth $3.00 or $30,000.... I will say I know for a fact, MOST of the time Nazi stuff is on the lower value side, it's just not as collectable as other stuff it's age.

I bought it from a reputable auction house, I know that they are 100% sold thousands of stuff no complaints but I'm gonna check with another sites thanks to a fellow ODT er will4me

If you have trouble with USN, I can post something for you... also there are a few guys that know a lot about this style knife, just more then likley not so much about the subject matter.

@bobbylee might know how to point you in the right direction locally

Back
Top Bottom