• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Henry Homesteader

Gordylew

Firefighter Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
189   0
Reaction score
Looking at a Youtube video from Iraqvet8888 on the new Homesteader from Henry. Looks intriguing. I've gotten into the blahs about most new guns. Seems like gun companies are throwing stuff out just to see if anything sticks. So many new tactical lever guns, Bleh! New cartridges that pretty much do the same thing as previously made rounds. Bleh! Since I'm not into tactical stuff so much, the look of the Homesteader would be a possible purchase IF! It were chambered in something cooler. Maybe a new .44 mag carbine? 357 Maximum? 45 Win Mag? Oh the possibilities. 9mm would be a fun plinker especially with a can though. Hopefully the price will come down to below Suggest retail. Not paying $1100+ for a >$900 retail gun.
What caliber should Henry bring out next?

I'm not a Henry fan. Lots of $$ for a lever gun. They're beautiful but it's not my cup of tea at most of their price offerings. I've seen a few .22LRs go on sale for $300 but I'm plinkered out. Maybe instead of offering a new caliber they should work on lowering the standard costs.

I'm not a Henry fan. Lots of $$ for a lever gun. They're beautiful but it's not my cup of tea at most of their price offerings. I've seen a few .22LRs go on sale for $300 but I'm plinkered out. Maybe instead of offering a new caliber they should work on lowering the standard costs.
They seem to be on par with the market , who makes affordable lever guns? What are quality?

Back
Top Bottom