• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Her Struggle is Over at Last

After almost 5 years of fighting her disease my wife Brenda's struggle is over. She passed away about 4:15am this morning as I sat next to her bed. I praise God that she is in heaven and is no longer bed bound, she can walk and talk again. But brothers, I miss her so much and this old house is so very quiet now. I would have gladly taken care of her the rest of my life. But I know that someday, and it may not be that long, I will see her again.
I walked the same path almost seven years ago that you are walking now. You will find the strength to carry on each day until you and your wife are together again, forever. Proverbs 3:5,6 Thanks.

Sorry for your loss good Sir. The pain you feel will be with you until that day you join her but know that she is no longer suffering the cruelty she has endured. I pray you find peace.

sorry for your loss. I don't know if this might help you, but it helped me. Neil Peart, the drummer for Rush lost his daughter and wife both within a year. He road a bike for 55,000 miles until he could find serenity. It's called Ghost Rider.

After almost 5 years of fighting her disease my wife Brenda's struggle is over. She passed away about 4:15am this morning as I sat next to her bed. I praise God that she is in heaven and is no longer bed bound, she can walk and talk again. But brothers, I miss her so much and this old house is so very quiet now. I would have gladly taken care of her the rest of my life. But I know that someday, and it may not be that long, I will see her again.

I'm so sorry for your Loss. PRAYERS to you and FAMILY.

Back
Top Bottom