• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Her Struggle is Over at Last

Mr. Ben,
So sorry to hear of your Mrs. passing... My deepest condolences to you and your family... Nows time to take care of yourself, sir... God Bless...

Reloader Ben. I am so sorry. Nothing we say will make it hurt less. I had to walk down the same path twice in the last 18 months.

It will hurt as hell. But God is here. We are here. Post, do not shut yourself in. And cry your eyes out. God gave us tears to release all the emotions building up inside.
PMed you my phone number. We have not met, but I can listen.
If you can, ask for a friend to move in with you for the first month. Having another person in the house will help.
Praying for you. You will survive, lean on God.
Alex

After almost 5 years of fighting her disease my wife Brenda's struggle is over. She passed away about 4:15am this morning as I sat next to her bed. I praise God that she is in heaven and is no longer bed bound, she can walk and talk again. But brothers, I miss her so much and this old house is so very quiet now. I would have gladly taken care of her the rest of my life. But I know that someday, and it may not be that long, I will see her again.
MY WIFE AN I SEND OUR CONDOLENCES. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE.

Dang Ben, I can't even imagine what you're going through right now. I do know how hard it is taking care of someone you care so much for though, it'll drain you to the point where you think you just can't do it anymore but you keep going anyway. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers buddy.

Back
Top Bottom