• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here are my trail camera pics....

Stampede

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Just my rifle, my pony and me.
53   0
Reaction score
I set up the trail camera in the woods behind my house last Thursday and tossed out a little old fruit as bait. Figured some deer would show up as I see them in the neighborhood late at night or early in the morning. The time and date are off because I had to change the batteries...

IMAG0026.JPG
IMAG0029.JPG
IMAG0004.JPG
IMAG0014.JPG

Attachments

• IMAG0028.JPG
    IMAG0028.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 33
I never tire of looking at trail camera pics, well maybe tire of raccoons.

I did have a video last year of a possum backing down a coon then a coon thats bear cub sized grabbed the possum and shook it like a rag doll.

One more from this morning (camera date is one day ahead). Mostly what I got this time is crows and squirrels. Something did walk by the camera very closely at night, since several pics took but they were just black shadows. There are lots of acorns back there so that is helping get all the activity.

IMAG0056.JPG

Here are the latest trail cam pics. It took a lot of these deer but these are the best ones. I gathered acorns and tossed them in front of the camera, so I also got dozens of squirrels and a possum again.

IMAG0115.JPG
IMAG0110.JPG
IMAG0098.JPG
IMAG0094.JPG
IMAG0095.JPG
IMAG0096.JPG
IMAG0097.JPG
IMAG0100.JPG
IMAG0138.JPG

B27E6205-ECE5-4B27-8885-203544BD1A9E.jpeg
Looks good—-if you getting many blank pics you may want to cut these trees,when the wind blows it will take pics. trail cams are a learning experience I trim and weed eat around where I put mine out.

View attachment 2324681 Looks good—-if you getting many blank pics you may want to cut these trees,when the wind blows it will take pics. trail cams are a learning experience I trim and weed eat around where I put mine out.

Thanks. There are quite a few of those - many at night. I had it in a small field for a while and it was funny you could scroll through the pics and see how the wind was blowing the trees & scrubs in the background. It took hundreds of pics of nothing but branches moving. One time you could see it was all triggered by a rain storm.

Back
Top Bottom