• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here is a special sort of dumba**........

This reminds me of how they catch monkeys in some countries. They cut a small hole in a gourd big enough for a monkey to barely get his hand inside. They hang or tie the gourd to a tree. They put nuts, etc inside the gourd. The monkey will stick his hand inside the gourd and grab a handful of nuts closing his fist. With his hand now in a fist holding onto the nuts, he can't get his hand back out of the gourd. He refuses to let go of the nuts and get's caught. lol

I've seen that myself while working in the jail. I was working the disciplinary pod (locked down 23/7) guy started screaming his head off. Go to see what the hell his problem was. I see they guy's arm stuck up to his elbow in the toilet. The dope dropped his toothbrush in the toilet. I did ask him why the hell didn't he just ask for another toothbrush. He said that I'd probably be a asshole and lagh at him when he told me what happened. He was right I did laugh my butt off at him for getting his arm stuck.

This reminds me of how they catch monkeys in some countries. They cut a small hole in a gourd big enough for a monkey to barely get his hand inside. They hang or tie the gourd to a tree. They put nuts, etc inside the gourd. The monkey will stick his hand inside the gourd and grab a handful of nuts closing his fist. With his hand now in a fist holding onto the nuts, he can't get his hand back out of the gourd. He refuses to let go of the nuts and get's caught. lol

He just didn't want to let loose of that turd.

Back
Top Bottom