• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go again. Damn it!

I see...I'll bet he didn't run uphill from there. He is probably headed towards water.
The area he's in is a 50 yard wide flood plane with a nice steep sided creek running through it. The ridges on the sides are very steep and tall. The flood plane runs for a few hundred more yards in the direction he went and widens some, but not much. At the end of it there is a road that is also up a very steep and tall hill. Unless he went trough a culvert or up one of those hills, he's in there.

Reactions: MRH
And kudos to you either way for hanging in there and getting a shot at a really nice buck, late season, with a crossbow. Not an easy thing to do!

And kudos to you either way for hanging in there and getting a shot at a really nice buck, late season, with a crossbow. Not an easy thing to do!
I almost decided beforehand to let him walk once I saw he had a broken tine in the pics, but changed my mind. He's just too big. He has a huge body on him, too. I didn't appreciate how big until I saw him in person.

I almost decided beforehand to let him walk once I saw he had a broken tine in the pics, but changed my mind. He's just too big. He has a huge body on him, too. I didn't appreciate how big until I saw him in person.

Only a retard would let him walk.

Back
Top Bottom