• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go again.

OF COURSE his newly-assigned Public Defender pled "not guilty" for him.
There's no way that lawyer could even evaluate his client's mental competency to stand trial, that early in the process.
The lawyer had no opportunity to talk to the client in private about what happened.
All the lawyer knew about the case was what the media showed on TV and what the arrest warrants written-up by the cops said.
Do you think the defense attorney should tell guy:
"Hey, I just met you.
You acted crazy.
So let's pled guilty.
Because I'm lazy."

It’s almost too scripted. Not sure if it’s cause the guy is nuts as an individual or was planned to be a speaking point on all things tactical. AR, illegal mods, full capacity mags, body armor…

But he was previously investigated for planning similar from what I was reading.

The thing is people have been ****ty and evil since pretty much forever. We were killing each other with sticks and stones before guns were invented and we’ll do it long after guns are gone

Meanwhile in Chicago...
Screenshot_20220515-094055_Chrome.jpg

I really don't think it was scripted or a false flag. Those are real, but not required. Its just that there are full on nut jobs in this world. There just are. Out of 330 million in this country alone, even if only one one-thousandth of ONE percent (.00001) were completely nuts, that is 3,300 people. The "White Alone" percent of the US is almost 77%, so...odds of a crazy being a white person are (all other things being equsl) overwhelmingly probable.

And let me be clear, anyone that would wake up, suit up, and kill random, peaceful citizens IS CRAZY. Much less based on singling out their skin tone alone.

* https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/RHI125220#RHI125220

It’s almost too scripted. Not sure if it’s cause the guy is nuts as an individual or was planned to be a speaking point on all things tactical. AR, illegal mods, full capacity mags, body armor…

But he was previously investigated for planning similar from what I was reading.

The thing is people have been ****ty and evil since pretty much forever. We were killing each other with sticks and stones before guns were invented and we’ll do it long after guns are gone
Isn't strange that almost all mass shooters had previously been investigated by law enforcement and the FBI
I bet there's a file on every member of this site

Back
Top Bottom