• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go again.

Yeah, funny how when a black guy goes on a killing spree you almost never see his pic in the news, from any of the lame-stream news websites.
If his name is too ethnic (Hypothetica example: Jon'Quavius Malcom Jackson) half the media sources won't name him.
It's all part of their propaganda effort to blame whites for everything wrong in society, including the statistically-shorter lifespan of blacks.

That’s a blatant lie. And history has proven you wrong. I guess white people never bombed black cities, dumped drugs and guns in communities, denied housing, denied loans, burned businesses, denied basic human rights, poisoned water or any of that. But people like you will never admit to the role white people have had in destroying other cultures.

It’s almost too scripted. Not sure if it’s cause the guy is nuts as an individual or was planned to be a speaking point on all things tactical. AR, illegal mods, full capacity mags, body armor…

But he was previously investigated for planning similar from what I was reading.

The thing is people have been ****ty and evil since pretty much forever. We were killing each other with sticks and stones before guns were invented and we’ll do it long after guns are gone

He copied the manifesto. It was a racist attack and political statement.

Do they have to be white? I guess you don't have to be white to be an infidel.

That wasn’t a racially motivated shooting. And the shooters name was known immediately, which someone above claimed doesn’t happen. That’s why I commented.

Since 2009, how many mass shootings have there been? How many of those were racially motivated? How many were NOT white men?

That wasn’t a racially motivated shooting. And the shooters name was known immediately, which someone above claimed doesn’t happen. That’s why I commented.

Since 2009, how many mass shootings have there been? How many of those were racially motivated? How many were NOT white men?

Good questions. I don't have the answers.

Good questions. I don't have the answers.

Random info:
Since 2009, there have been 273 mass shootings in the United States, resulting in 1526 people shot and killed and 980 people shot and wounded.

98% were committed by men
79% were Caucasian since 2009
90% were Caucasian in the last decade

(Cited stats by DOJ and studies from Univ of Columbia, USA)

My previous comment was just about the guy who said names are never known when it’s Mohammed doing the shooting. That’s not true. The Ft Hood shooter was known within hours. Mass shootings typically come with a motive, manifesto, prior threats, a confession letter/ video, social media posts, or some combination of those. That’s why the names come out faster in mass shootings.

This country has a litany of ****ery going on. Mass shootings, gangs, drugs, corruption, white supremacists, the justice system, and a laundry list of other bs. But these types of posts always turn into some racist comments about “Mohammed” and “Jamal” or “Juan”. Why can’t people just stay on topic? Why can’t dirtbags just be dirtbags?

This country has a litany of ****ery going on. Mass shootings, gangs, drugs, corruption, white supremacists, the justice system, and a laundry list of other bs. But these types of posts always turn into some racist comments about “Mohammed” and “Jamal” or “Juan”. Why can’t people just stay on topic? Why can’t dirtbags just be dirtbags?

Great questions. You will never find an acceptable answer on ODT. Lower your expectations. Just keep pushing back on the ignorance until you get tired of dealing with them. Then move on to another forum like everyone else does.

Back
Top Bottom