• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go again.

I agree with you on several points and I feel the same way, criminals are criminals and should be dealt with accordingly. Unfortunately that's not how America works. We should have a drink sometime.
Deal! I had an atrocious day at work, and expect the same tomorrow . PM incoming soon. And thank you.

Cool, so we can blame all black people for the crimes commited by other black people? Oh wait this is just pilpul

80% of the victims of violent black crime are white

The meme you read was viral for being WRONG. Stop getting your poor information from Facebook posts on your KKK friends' pages.

The U.S. Department of Justice found that 84% of white victims were killed by white offenders and 93% of Black victims were killed by Black offenders.

Looking at the data tables (F.B.I. statistics on homicide 2018 data) I can assure you if I was a black dude I'd be a whole lot more wary of other black dudes than I would some boogeyman white nationalist mass shooter.

Hmmm. If certain three-letter agencies have shadowy individuals that can sway entire foreign governments, what makes you think this regime isn't using them to prod unstable individuals to perform these heinous acts, in order to use as a reason to push their awful agendas upon us?

Think about it...
MK-Ultra and Operation Gladio are alive and well.

TRUST your government!

1. The NYC shooter shot black, white, Indian and Asian people, so how was it racist?

2. Recent numerous attacks on Asians… do you know the motives? It was the lies spread about COVID. And who spread those lies? Who called it the “Kung Flu”? It wasn’t the Left.

The vast majority of racial crimes every year are committed by White people and has been the same for decades. Every year, Black people are the most racially targeted in crimes; 89% are committed by White people. And 6% is committed by Asians; which is much higher than Black on Asian hate crimes. White people have the most hate groups by far (98%), and also lead in attacks on Asians, Hispanics, the LGBTQ, and religious groups.

So if you’re going to try and point fingers, just remember that everything you say has another side.

3. The left? So you believe the Right doesn’t? Your post shows exactly why people don’t unite in America. Did you forget the fact that white supremacists are Right wingers? Right Wing extremists have committed the majority of terroristic and racial attacks since the founding of America; from bombings to mass shootings to genocide. There are literally conventions and websites specifically by and for Right wing people that talk about eradicating other races, the danger others pose to white lives, and more. But you blame the LEFT for dividing people? Lmfao
So does that mean edomites/israeli's are responsible for slavery since the majority of slave ships were owned by them? What about the murder of palestenian civillians?

Black on Black crime and mass shootings are common place. At some point , many people will stop caring. I will admit that I am not too far away from being one of them. I can see myself eventually not bothering to click on any articles or threads about someone getting shot or dying because of gun violence.

So does that mean edomites/israeli's are responsible for slavery since the majority of slave ships were owned by them? What about the murder of palestenian civillians?
No one cares man. I can't find Israel or Palestine on a world map. Don't live there , Don't vote there. But Congress still sends about 1 billion dollars a year to Israel to keep that Iron Dome Defense System running smoothly. Keeps the Jews from getting hit by the rocks the Palestinians throw at them.

Back
Top Bottom