• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go again.

Looking at the data tables (F.B.I. statistics on homicide 2018 data) I can assure you if I was a black dude I'd be a whole lot more wary of other black dudes than I would some boogeyman white nationalist mass shooter.

Depends on where you live and hang out. If I lived in downtown Chicago, sure. But if I live in Sugarloaf, not really.

The same goes for white people and the "great replacement" theory. Black people aren't going around shooting up churches, schools, and supermarkets.

So does that mean edomites/israeli's are responsible for slavery since the majority of slave ships were owned by them? What about the murder of palestenian civillians?

If I sold you a pet and then you beat it and tortured it, is it my fault? If you believe they are responsible in that sense, then you must believe in the responsibility of white Americans. Yet, none have accepted that and done anything about it.

If I sold you a pet and then you beat it and tortured it, is it my fault? If you believe they are responsible in that sense, then you must believe in the responsibility of white Americans. Yet, none have accepted that and done anything about it.
Jews arent white, please dont include them in the horrible things done by gentiles

Personally I only hold responsible a person that actually did or facilitated any particular action. Good or bad no one is responsible for what someone else did, past or present.
Every individual is unique and should only be judged on their own actions or stated values.
I find it obscene that anyone would judge me or anyone else because of skin color, or anything else that one cannot control.
(Not pointed at you)

Back
Top Bottom