• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go... RED ALERT!!!

I will stick with NRA until something better comes along.Those that aren`t a member and have never been a member have no way of knowing what the NRA has done or not done.They haven`t been silent since Tucson.They are gearing up,according to info they sent me.I`ve never heard anything out of GOA.Maybe it`s because I`m not a member.I`ll look into it.Never heard of them in the media.Now....If the NRA ain`t done anything for gun owners,why is the media and the liberal left so against them?Some of ya`ll must not read newspapers or watch the news.(Try FOX,the others bash NRA all the time).I don`t care what the NRA did 50 years ago.I`m concerned with NOW.I`ll stay a member.

Wow, I cant believe SAF has to argue for strict scrutiny in California, how in the world could they claim that this is not a fundamental right! SAF sounds really awesome for a legal group, thats where the most good is done IMO.

Their plan is to eliminate guns altogether and say sorry honest, law abiding gun owner, the craptastic citizens of our state who have been incentivised and permitted to be worthless will likely find their way to a gun, so to stop them from shooting our hipsters, you cant have your gun......

I wonder when the NRA is going to speak up about preventing any new tough legislation? Oh wait they're waiting to see how much money another group of liberals is going to give them to step back and let this BS happen

Quit the NRA along time ago. They're just intrested in getting more money from you than anything else, make a little political noise here and there just to make the members think their doing something. For the size of this organization they could (should) be in the News everyday educating the masses and giving REAL Statistics about crime and gun control. In their beginning they were a good organization, now it's about the money and thumping their chest.

Quit the NRA along time ago. They're just intrested in getting more money from you than anything else, make a little political noise here and there just to make the members think their doing something. For the size of this organization they could (should) be in the News everyday educating the masses and giving REAL Statistics about crime and gun control. In their beginning they were a good organization, now it's about the money and thumping their chest.

Alot like unions... they had their day....

Back
Top Bottom