• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go...

Far from “Poor” brother. Enjoy them babies while you can. That may be why a couple of these “internet giants” are so bitter lol. Won’t be long you’ll be teaching them how to properly use a pumpShoTGun . Congrats
Thank you! My 7yr old girl has a mossberg pump 410 in the safe waiting for her to get a little bigger. I'll be sure to tell her how poor she is when she uses it lol.

I don’t really know much or care much about using shotguns for HD/SD outside of how to properly run them in a pinch, but this whole forum has turned into a class war with an extra chromosome any time anyone asks for or tries to provide information.

4315C64F-E00A-48D9-AFDA-ED728B46408B.jpeg

I don’t really know much or care much about using shotguns for HD/SD outside of how to properly run them in a pinch, but this whole forum has turned into a class war with an extra chromosome any time anyone asks for or tries to provide information.

View attachment 4763219
I’m not disagreeing with this one. But (haha) I have a question… if “Dude” prefers his Mossberg 500 over a semi, does that make him a poor. And , nobody answered my question; is the Tavor an uglier copy of the SRM 1216?

I’m not disagreeing with this one. But (haha) I have a question… if “Dude” prefers his Mossberg 500 over a semi, does that make him a poor. And , nobody answered my question; is the Tavor an uglier copy of the SRM 1216?
No. Just like me buying pretty nice guns doesn’t make me rich.

A logical human would take the information presented into account, assess the validity to their individual budget, needs, and uses, and make an informed decision for themselves.

I have a pump shotgun. I like having a shotgun, but don’t use shotguns for much at all. I don’t see a big gap in my capabilities because I lack the best shotgun I could have. I can still see some validity in the information provided but with my budget and needs it doesn’t change the fact that I’ll stick with a mossberg pump.

I don’t have to get butthurt that someone else might need or want a nicer shotgun than me.

Preferring a pump over a semi doesn't make you a poor. But instead of getting all butthurt and making this some sort of poor vs rich, discuss the reasoning. Couple people on here make everything a class war. It's all they can do.

No. Just like me buying pretty nice guns doesn’t make me rich.

A logical human would take the information presented into account, assess the validity to their individual budget, needs, and uses, and make an informed decision for themselves.

I have a pump shotgun. I like having a shotgun, but don’t use shotguns for much at all. I don’t see a big gap in my capabilities because I lack the best shotgun I could have. I can still see some validity in the information provided but with my budget and needs it doesn’t change the fact that I’ll stick with a mossberg pump.

I don’t have to get butthurt that someone else might need or want a nicer shotgun than me.
Yeah, I didn’t get this take at all. The article stated that almost any semi auto would be superior to a pump. I disagree there, but the OP brought up some good points.

Back
Top Bottom