• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go...

No. Just like me buying pretty nice guns doesn’t make me rich.

A logical human would take the information presented into account, assess the validity to their individual budget, needs, and uses, and make an informed decision for themselves.

I have a pump shotgun. I like having a shotgun, but don’t use shotguns for much at all. I don’t see a big gap in my capabilities because I lack the best shotgun I could have. I can still see some validity in the information provided but with my budget and needs it doesn’t change the fact that I’ll stick with a mossberg pump.

I don’t have to get butthurt that someone else might need or want a nicer shotgun than me.
I haven’t shot a shotgun in over 15 years lol. There’s good gun information here, I don’t get all the other stuff, it’s just silly.

I like the way you think. Don’t agree with what parts I read altogether but…. I just need a 416 Barrett and I’m done. Oh, and 3 AR15 pistol lowers.
The 416 and a few AR pistols would be a formidable barrier in the hands of someone properly trained and practiced with them. (That guy ain't me, lol)
If it ever got to a point of needing a legitimate urban "fire team", I'd say it would need some hardware that can reach on out there, some hardware that is serious high capacity and can provide suppressive fire, and some hardware that speaks the gospel of the gauge.
I mostly posted here to pitch into the dumpster fire. Sometimes it's pretty entertaining.
It's funny how everyone thinks everyone else needs a label, and anyone who doesn't carry the same as them, is obviously wrong.
It's sad though, that as gun enthusiasts, there's so much bickering and bashing.
If S. ever did hit the fan, I reckon I'd prefer the man standing beside me to be intimately familiar with his weapon.
An idiot with a machine gun, or a moron with a mortar, would seem less useful than a man who has perfected shooting deer moving through the woods with his old lever action 30-30.....
Please don't interpret this as personal.....Definitely not meant that way.
I actually like that we all like different stuff.......means more shotshells for me!

The 416 and a few AR pistols would be a formidable barrier in the hands of someone properly trained and practiced with them. (That guy ain't me, lol)
If it ever got to a point of needing a legitimate urban "fire team", I'd say it would need some hardware that can reach on out there, some hardware that is serious high capacity and can provide suppressive fire, and some hardware that speaks the gospel of the gauge.
I mostly posted here to pitch into the dumpster fire. Sometimes it's pretty entertaining.
It's funny how everyone thinks everyone else needs a label, and anyone who doesn't carry the same as them, is obviously wrong.
It's sad though, that as gun enthusiasts, there's so much bickering and bashing.
If S. ever did hit the fan, I reckon I'd prefer the man standing beside me to be intimately familiar with his weapon.
An idiot with a machine gun, or a moron with a mortar, would seem less useful than a man who has perfected shooting deer moving through the woods with his old lever action 30-30.....
Please don't interpret this as personal.....Definitely not meant that way.
I actually like that we all like different stuff.......means more shotshells for me!
The best shooting I’ve done lately is CMMG Mutant with night vision VS coyote’s. Man….

My 762x39 cost less than 223 lol
Its a good thing too, cause it’s gonna take more bullet to hit the target…….

7AAECE9B-D15B-435D-9CDE-8FDCCFBEAF60.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom