• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go...

Living the fudd life aren't ya?

You completely missed the point. All of em
I do agree a semi over a pump but Not country club enough to know what “fudd” is. But you clearly stated Turkey has nothing to offer the last 120 years they’ve been making firearms. One can buy 3 of those pos shotguns for one $834 mossberg sa-410 that was recalled that may go off by itself. I’ll pass on the 930 that would sit it’s life in a corner.
A lot of my 300 libtard highrise neighbors went out & bought hipoints after the last peaceful protest (looting) week in buckhead cause they’d rather have something than nothing.

Why can't you gun snobs let us poors enjoy our pump shot guns , lever action 30-30 's and bolt actions rifles that we use to HUNT WITH in peace.

Your never ending home defense save the day fantasy land scenario's make everyone want to puke.
I believe the snobs may be a bit salty and need to justify their spending because the old pump gun still gets more reps in these defensive scenarios vs semis and 30-30 levers STILL fill more freezers than high dollar autos or ridiculous over powered for task bolt guns… :bolt:

I do agree a semi over a pump but Not country club enough to know what “fudd” is. But you clearly stated Turkey has nothing to offer the last 120 years they’ve been making firearms. One can buy 3 of those pos shotguns for one $834 mossberg sa-410 that was recalled that may go off by itself. I’ll pass on the 930 that would sit it’s life in a corner.
A lot of my 300 libtard highrise neighbors went out & bought hipoints after the last peaceful protest (looting) week in buckhead cause they’d rather have something than nothing.
I clearly stated? Did you read the post? What does a mossberg sa410 have to do with any of this? Cherry picking now?

Back
Top Bottom