• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go...

I clearly stated? Did you read the post? What does a mossberg sa410 have to do with any of this? Cherry picking
I clearly stated? Did you read the post? What does a mossberg sa410 have to do with any of this? Cherry picking now?
Same thread - “receiver cracks after the 6th shot” compared to a Remington? So we’ll made the last 20 years (self firing recalls, mismanaged, bankruptcy)

Old is better, at least that is what all the stealership service writers were saying the other day about every make of new car made.
I have 2 mossberg 500's. One sits by the bed, the other sits under the backseat of the truck. They've always gone bang when I pulled the trigger. I have a safe full of Beretta and Benelli shotguns. I've had issues from both brands. I still love them tho. I disagree on the weapon reliability claim of the OP's. However, I agree on the human reliability portion of it. A benelli m4 is on my list of weapons to pick up. But 2 mortgages, a baby on the way, and remodeling the house we're in kind of gets in the way of gun funds sometimes. Being poor is a drag.

Back
Top Bottom