• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here's to a really nice paperweight.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
My 400 dollar Aero BCG (Ouch) should be here in about a week then it is off to the range to sight in. Can hardly wait.

Here are some pics in the meantime.

IMG_4141.JPG
IMG_4142.JPG
IMG_4143.JPG
IMG_4144.JPG

At some point, people will stop buying Bear Creek Arsenal dogs hit. Crap product, probably the worst on the market, and a crap company to boot
Yeah the BCA uppers BCG wouldn't even work hand cycling in the Aero upper shown above. They say there is no universal spec for AR 10/LR308s but I mean C'mon man. To be that far out of spec it won't even cycle is ridiculous. But of course the BCA BCG works perfectly in the out of spec BCA upper. LOL

Nice looking rifle.. I see also we got someone in hear that likes talking crap about somebody else’s stuff
Am I wrong? I believe that Bypass Bypass may be a believer now that he's paying for it.

I will do nothing but talk trash of a trash company

Nice looking rifle.. I see also we got someone in hear that likes talking crap about somebody else’s stuff
Maybe a little. LOL My BCA upper worked fine in 243. Maybe a little over gassed but it was acceptable. I have high hopes for the Aero though even though the last complete 308 Aero I had was hard to hand cycle until I put a JP barrel in it.

Am I wrong? I believe that Bypass Bypass may be a believer now that he's paying for it.

BCA is a lowest bidder type company. They hire illegals or have been known to and treat their employees like shyt. But if you are willing to risk it you may get a decent upper out of them from time to time.

I don’t know much about guns.. I got none.. but I do have knives.. I get them yard sales too.. so you may be correct

Back
Top Bottom