• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here's to a really nice paperweight.

A BCG for a .308 AR is $400?

Yikes!
Yeah, he over payed by 2x. You can get them on Aero's website for $229. He just HAD to have it NOW.
Have you seen the prices on Midway USA for AR Stoner uppers AKA BCA uppers in the 1000 dollar range. It caused me to take a second look. I thought my eyes malfunctioned.

Tell me about it the worst part is people are probably actually paying that
Agreed.

Aero Precision AR10 Bolt Carrier Group Black Nitrdie M5 BCG

Seller:
Quantity:

Item #:

Subtotal:

$349.00

Lost 3% Cash Discount:

$10.47

Merchandise Total:

$359.47

Shipping:

Ground$15.00

Taxes / Fees:Taxes / Fees applies to:
  • Merchandise Total
  • Shipping

$33.70

Total Payable:

Visa / MasterCard$408.17

Come on, tell me that's not OpticsPlanet! We just went through this man

Ballistic Advantage is owned by Aero Precision.

Aero owns BA but there are 2 facilities, one managed by Aero the other BA. Apparently vastly different results, Aeros management being far supior, so says the Aero fan boya

Yeah the BCA uppers BCG wouldn't even work hand cycling in the Aero upper shown above. They say there is no universal spec for AR 10/LR308s but I mean C'mon man. To be that far out of spec it won't even cycle is ridiculous. But of course the BCA BCG works perfectly in the out of spec BCA upper. LOL
I have a BCA /Aero XL in 458 SOCOM & Tromix BCG . bought it way back when there was actual quality control. straight as an arrow and over a thousand rounds of shoulder busting reloads..they did at one time make good stuff.

I have a BCA /Aero XL in 458 SOCOM & Tromix BCG . bought it way back when there was actual quality control. straight as an arrow and over a thousand rounds of shoulder busting reloads..they did at one time make good stuff.
Odd, BCA is their 3rd name change due to their sh!tty quality control. If you bought it under BCA, it's still shoddy and made by illegals. Probably survivor bias.

I doubt that there’s a gun company on the planet that puts out 100% crappy guns.

Someone stating that they have a single firearm from a company that works perfectly has absolutely no bearing on the overall quality of that company’s products. The inverse is also true; a person that has a turd gun from a company does not mean that all of their products are turds.

BCA has a high rate of failures and out of spec parts. They don’t adhere to milspec, and their assembly techniques are a joke. They weren’t any better when they were Moore’s Machine/MMC.

When Radical gained a reputation for selling “4MOA” rifles, they were sourcing their barrels from BCA......or whatever they called themselves at the time.

YAY!!! The BCG is here and it fits and works perfectly. So the rifle is ready for the range.

IMG_4156.JPG
IMG_4157.JPG
IMG_4158.JPG

Back
Top Bottom