• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here's your sign, moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="3clicks_Off, post: 7343608, member: 41560"]Stupid people are everywhere[/QUOTE]
image.jpeg

An old friend of mine had this happen to him at the KFC in Newnan yesterday, ordered the buffet for him and his wife, they took his money and when they went to get their lunch BOOM! NO FRIGGIN' CHICKEN! He complained to the mgr who didn't give a damn, got his refund and left. How the HELL does a food joint famous for their chicken NOT have freakin' chicken?!?! Un-freakin' believable! I've been there a couple of times and the employees there have average IQ's of about 12, I don't know how they even find their way to the place. The food sucks and I vowed to never go back. Too many other places around if I want chicken and all of em' have much better food. KFC used to be THE PLACE to go if you wanted good fried chicken but that was a long time ago. Smdh....

I'm another one that grew up on KFC (when I didn't get fried chicken at Granny's on Sunday)..............Granny passed on many years ago and I swore off KFC about the same time. Colonel Sanders was a fine fella, but them damn punks that work there now ain't worth spit.

Somebody screwed up and did not order enough chicken. Sunday order should have come on a Friday truck. That manger should have been in his own car on the way to Sysco or FSA or whoever is their broadliner, to pick up the meat themselves thirst thing on Saturday morning.
You make the assumption the manager cared.

I would say that about 75% of the population today are complete idiots and that's why I spend my time in the woods with more intelligent species like deer, bears, earthworms etc.

The other day I watched a butterfly flying around and it's head was smaller that a BB. But it was able to operate 2 wings, 6 legs and two antennas yet we have people that need a friggin car that parks itself, tells you when you are out of your lane, brakes for you and a damn cell phone to run every aspect of their lives.

I would say that about 75% of the population today are complete idiots and that's why I spend my time in the woods with more intelligent species like deer, bears, earthworms etc.

The other day I watched a butterfly flying around and it's head was smaller that a BB. But it was able to operate 2 wings, 6 legs and two antennas yet we have people that need a friggin car that parks itself, tells you when you are out of your lane, brakes for you and a damn cell phone to run every aspect of their lives.
Sad but true...

75%? I think you're being rather generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom