• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heritage in Mcdonough

Butshot

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
Guess I've been out of the loop, went by Heritage Gun and Range on 42 in Mcdonough yesterday and the place was closed with a for sale sign out front. Never been in the place personally , but didn't know they had gone out of business. Anybody have intel to share? Thanks

Guess I've been out of the loop, went by Heritage Gun and Range on 42 in Mcdonough yesterday and the place was closed with a for sale sign out front. Never been in the place personally , but didn't know they had gone out of business. Anybody have intel to share? Thanks
Be glad you didn't sign up for a year?
The "GoDaddy" sight is still up...
http://americanheritage.godaddysites.com/services.html

What?? Dang it. They have a coupon on the Cub Scout Camp Cards we are selling.

Just called the number listed on the GoDaddy page and said mailbox full!
I went by there a few weeks ago and had cars in the parking lot.

ETA: One of my cub scout mom's just called and they are open. I think the For Sale sign is for the out buildings in the parking lot to the right if your facing the main building.

I stand corrected ! I went by there at 11Am and the gate was closed and locked, seemed odd to me that no one was there at that time of day and then that big sign saying property for sale just seemed to say " no mo gun sto!" Honestly I've never been in there and don't know that I will. I think I read on ODT a while back that the guy and crew from On the Square Pawn were no longer involved with Heritage so I might go in one day to look around if that is true.

I stand corrected ! I went by there at 11Am and the gate was closed and locked, seemed odd to me that no one was there at that time of day and then that big sign saying property for sale just seemed to say " no mo gun sto!" Honestly I've never been in there and don't know that I will. I think I read on ODT a while back that the guy and crew from On the Square Pawn were no longer involved with Heritage so I might go in one day to look around if that is true.

Yep, different folks nowadays.

They are selling off the unused portion of the property, all the outbuildings and excess acreage. I beleive that they also recently changed the store hours.

Back
Top Bottom