• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heritage single six

Antman157

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
21   0
Reaction score
What’s the quality of the heritage single six revolvers? I know they are not Ruger quality but are they worth owning to do some plinking with? I’ve always love single six guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you can get one for $100 or less then they are a decent plinking revolver. I've had a couple and have sold or traded them.
But they are not worth putting the words "single six" in there name, leave that for ruger

I have one that the kid's love to shoot they call it the cowboy gun it's solid feels better in the hand than you'd think for 100bucks but it's not a Ruger. If you was closer you could try mine before you buy let me know if you ever come through Rome.

I have one that the kid's love to shoot they call it the cowboy gun it's solid feels better in the hand than you'd think for 100bucks but it's not a Ruger. If you was closer you could try mine before you buy let me know if you ever come through Rome.

Thanks man I will!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bought one on a Black Friday sale for $99.00 plus tax, put six rounds thru it no pbrolems, only thing I don't like about it is the stupid safety lever on the back of the cylinder, I don't see the need for it on an SA revolver, almost forgot, it came with th .22lr cylinder and the .22wmrf cylinder. It's called the Rough Rider, not single six

Back
Top Bottom