• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heritage single six

Got 3 now, have had a bucket full.Good shooters and no need to worry about hurting one.Sold my Single Six and never regretted it.

These are like the old Colts and you have to halfcock the hammer to rotate the cylinder to load. The safety is there to keep some jackwagon from an ND When returning the hammer to its rest position. If you disable the safety and someone is shot or killed you could be in trouble civil or criminal wise. I don't like the safety, but I would not remove it unless you are the only person that is ever going to have access to the firearm.

Functionally, a very decent gun. A bit ugly in the aesthetics due to the materials used. It's an ideal, knock around plinker.

I bought one on a Black Friday sale for $99.00 plus tax, put six rounds thru it no pbrolems, only thing I don't like about it is the stupid safety lever on the back of the cylinder, I don't see the need for it on an SA revolver, almost forgot, it came with th .22lr cylinder and the .22wmrf cylinder. It's called the Rough Rider, not single six
I agree with B Butshot on the safety but for kid's it gets them in the habit of using a safety. That's not a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom