• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heritage single six

Yeah most of the outdoors stores around here sell them for $220 ish. I will have to look for a sale or maybe post in the WTB section. I love the cowboy style guns and just wants something cheap to plink with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had one with both cylinders that I bought from a friend for $100.00 It was an ok gun but the point of impact was off slightly and the sights are non adjustable.

I had a Ruger single six with both cylinders and it was a much nicer gun than the Heritage. I bought it used in new condition with both cylinders for $200 I sold it because it didn't get as much use as my Ruger MKII slab side. I preferred shooting the .22 mag out of the Ruger single six.

I had one with both cylinders that I bought from a friend for $100.00 It was an ok gun but the point of impact was off slightly and the sights are non adjustable.

I had a Ruger single six with both cylinders and it was a much nicer gun than the Heritage. I bought it used in new condition with both cylinders for $200 I sold it because it didn't get as much use as my Ruger MKII slab side. I preferred shooting the .22 mag out of the Ruger single six.

I’d love to find a Ruger single six for $200 lol! I don’t have that kinda luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And it was a 1969 3 screw model. I believe that is the correct year. I was born in 1967 and I seem to remember it was made in the 60's but younger than I am lol.

Back
Top Bottom