• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey Bikers, ODT track day at Road Atlanta May 4 or 5?

I am signed up for the 4th, Saturday. Anyone else interested? $235 for the day at Road Atlanta is a good deal. Close by, minimal travel time, and unlike Tally, you don't have to drain coolant or safety wire unless you are in Advanced. I still safety wire mine, but draining coolant and going to water is a pain...

I've ridden RA - back in the day. Once on a ZX-6 and once on my R1.

I never could string the corners together for a smooth fast pass. Almost wrecked the 600 coming over the hill on turn 11 too hot and ran onto the rumble strips. Grabbed a hand full of brake and the force was so violent that it snapped the zip ties holding my front fairing on...

Good times...

I've ridden RA - back in the day. Once on a ZX-6 and once on my R1.

I never could string the corners together for a smooth fast pass. Almost wrecked the 600 coming over the hill on turn 11 too hot and ran onto the rumble strips. Grabbed a hand full of brake and the force was so violent that it snapped the zip ties holding my front fairing on...

Good times...

LOL, yeah, its a complex track to really put in a fast lap time... I am not that fast that I have to worry about it. haha

I wrecked there once coming out of the S's... guy in front of me lost the front and slid wide right into my line and I ran over him... I limped away, he got to ride the helicopter to Grady.

I have friends that run down in the 1:34's and 1:33's, but I am nowhere near that... I am probably up in the 1:50's... haha

Although the Panigale has a lap timer feature built in... maybe I will use that this track day...

Back
Top Bottom