• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey Crimson Turd.....

Sore losers I can understand, but sore winners never cease to amaze me.....So auburn FINALLY won one, so what and I'm not really a bama fan
Nothing sore here but my face cause I have been smiling ever since the win. If you aren't a fan of either team then why the hell would you understand the rivalry or bitter hatred shared? Why would you even post if you have no dog in the hunt? Finally won one? Auburn has won 8 Iron Bowls this decade including 6 in a row. Did you have a point?

Born and raised in bama........nephew played for AU,still not a fan of either since Bear died. The only interest I have in college football is I am for ANYONE who kicks ga's butt. Point was, I believe in the long run bama has the winning record........all in fun anyway, did not mean to upset your apple cart.

No biggie man. I'm not trying to make any enemies here. I just caught a lot of crap this year and probably over react. It was a sweet win and I would expect the same ribbing towards AU fans had results been different. You are correct that Bama holds the lead in the series.

Definitely all in fun, but there's no denying the bitterness between the fans. Funny how passionate people get over sports.

Best team money can buy! Enjoy your ride now because the NCAA will take it away from you when all of the facts come out. Newton is an incredible athlete but he is just proof of the old saying - you can take the boy out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy.

Best team money can buy! Enjoy your ride now because the NCAA will take it away from you when all of the facts come out. Newton is an incredible athlete but he is just proof of the old saying - you can take the boy out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy.
You must have been involved in his recruitment to Auburn since you know what is going on.

Back
Top Bottom