• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey Crimson Turd.....

chadcottle.files.wordpress.com_2008_11_auburn.jpg

Originally Posted by bellman
Sore losers I can understand, but sore winners never cease to amaze me.....So auburn FINALLY won one, so what and I'm not really a bama fan
Nothing sore here but my face cause I have been smiling ever since the win. If you aren't a fan of either team then why the hell would you understand the rivalry or bitter hatred shared? Why would you even post if you have no dog in the hunt? Finally won one? Auburn has won 8 Iron Bowls this decade including 6 in a row. Did you have a point?

Guys, Alabama won it all last year. Auburn has won as many games this year as my Dawgs and Tech combined. All I can say is HOW BOUT THEM NEVADA WOLFPACK. Thanks to them, we don't have to hear anything else about BOISE STATE!!!

Guys, Alabama won it all last year. Auburn has won as many games this year as my Dawgs and Tech combined. All I can say is HOW BOUT THEM NEVADA WOLFPACK. Thanks to them, we don't have to hear anything else about BOISE STATE!!!

Man I watched that game and woke up everyone in the dang house!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neither alabama team makes sense. the auburn tigers scream war eagles! the crimson tide means red wave, but , has an elephant as a mascot. once either team gets their payroll down below most nfl teams, they won't have much success. been one scandal after another at alabama overthe years. they should be banned.... period.

Back
Top Bottom