• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey G43 guys! Don’t look away yes I’m talking to you......

You know you love this face! My mom says I’m handsome!!!

View attachment 1381711
Tell mom......

www.framesdirect.com_product_elarge_images_versace_ve1233q_eyeglasses_1366_53_angle.jpg

I have the Talo edition which I think comes with Ameriglo Pro Glo sights. I like the alot. They are not as sharp as the Trijicon HD's I had on all my larger Glocks. I use the stock mags as I carry in my pocket most of the time. I had the talon grip tape but took it off the other day and found I prefer the bare texture of the gun. I may look into geeplates which are like the GAP floor plates that were available for the larger Glocks before they evaporated.

Taran Tactical +1 is my go to, gives just enough grip ext and still easy to conceal. Trijicon HD night sights are great, just need to file down the edges on the rear sight. They are like razors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a taran tactical +2. I purchased it for my 43 and then sold the gun. My wife has a 43 but preferred the pierce +1. If your interested, PM me. I’m sure I can give you a solid deal.

So after receiving this from you I got to liking the red a Lil bit lol. So I added a bit more. Traded into a Talon and boom here she is. Love this lil thing!!

AAF3D5F0-498D-4E26-A15F-1D715BC0AFD2.jpeg
BDA9ED49-3226-46AF-9CEC-B45C271F3AE0.jpeg
21AA98A0-1BCC-41E5-99AB-299FA8EE96F4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom