• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey knifemakers, I need Micarta

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Working on a project and figuring out to how to mill Micarta. Ordered from Maker material and they cancelled my last order, out of stock.
I just need enough to make a couple handles, got the process figured out but wasted what I had.
3/8x1x5 per side 4 sides.

If one of yall has some you'd sell me or lend me to replace it would help a ton.
Thanks

P.S. I know I can order it, I need it like now

I'll drive to Braselton. I'll check him out thanks.
Call them first. They usually have a great supply but it rotates fast. They can tell you if they have what you need and can ship it to you pretty fast. Gas prices the way they are mail order might be a lot cheaper. However, if you visit their store carry extra $$ you're gonna see a lot of stuff you "need".

Call them first. They usually have a great supply but it rotates fast. They can tell you if they have what you need and can ship it to you pretty fast. Gas prices the way they are mail order might be a lot cheaper. However, if you visit their store carry extra $$ you're gonna see a lot of stuff you "need".
I called them yesterday to find out they buy from the same distributor I do anyway. It's a 4 hour haul for me but I was going to make the drive until pipewrench pipewrench hooked me up.
Thanks

It is good to know they are there though and eventually I will have to make the ride over.

Back
Top Bottom