• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey Libs, how is that "Defund the police thing" working out for you?

Interesting to see how this turns out. If you have no professional leadership with experience and a proven track record of excellence there is no way it can turn out well.

My understanding of defund the police initiatives resolves around police unions that protect the goons on the force that get all of the misconduct complaints and reprimands but still keep their jobs. Only way to get rid of them is to defund the force and fire everybody and start over from scratch.
My thought has always been that if you are not doing bad stuff, then you don't have a reason to worry. That goes for folks on both sides of the blue line. Many may argue but when it all comes down to it, facts are facts....

Interesting to see how this turns out. If you have no professional leadership with experience and a proven track record of excellence there is no way it can turn out well.

My understanding of defund the police initiatives resolves around police unions that protect the goons on the force that get all of the misconduct complaints and reprimands but still keep their jobs. Only way to get rid of them is to defund the force and fire everybody and start over from scratch.

Your understanding is flawed , it's origins are in liberal strongholds that would rather not punish crime .
Where it has started however massive spikes in crime have been reported Seattle , Minneapolis , Chicago, San Francisco, Asheville, closer to home .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Public unions should be illegal. It is insane that they are not.

Back
Top Bottom