• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HEY, Natty Light fans, your beer is No. 1 . . .

Heh... you know it's a worthless list when Milwaukee's Best and Miller don't score the same-- as they are identical in every way except price and advertising. They come from the same vats, distributed by the same trucks, etc.

And I guess Private Stock isn't well known enough to make that list.

This list had to be compiled by beer snobs. Nothing wrong with Natural Light. But Light should be the worst with Miller Lite somewhere close to it. Sure Natural Ice doesn't taste good. I get that. But no Ice see tastes good. Taste ain't the reason we drink Ice beers anyway.

Heh... you know it's a worthless list when Milwaukee's Best and Miller don't score the same-- as they are identical in every way except price and advertising.

And I guess Private Stock isn't well known enough to make that list.
Amen! If it ever get to the point I have to drink Milwaukee's Best I'll just quit and find me a meeting to go to.

Heh... you know it's a worthless list when Milwaukee's Best and Miller don't score the same-- as they are identical in every way except price and advertising. They come from the same vats, distributed by the same trucks, etc..

Link to that info? I can taste a huge difference in the two...I can understand them being distributed by the same distributor's trucks...but you're saying there the same beer?

The workers at the plant in Albany universally stated that they came from the same vats. Though admittedly, that was in the 90's. I don't have any connection to Albany any more, so perhaps things have changed.

They drank nothing but the Beast-- cheaper but identical.

And heck, I just learned they discontinued Private Stock in 2013, after 60 years of getting high schoolers drunk and sick... what a shame.

Back
Top Bottom