• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HEY, Natty Light fans, your beer is No. 1 . . .

Yeah, maybe they started accidentally adding flavor to Miller, and not the Beast...

Certainly possible. Though surprising. : )

Somebody from Albany's going to chime in I hope.

Link to that info? I can taste a huge difference in the two...I can understand them being distributed by the same distributor's trucks...but you're saying there the same beer?

same. i got buddies that drink miller lite and i can put that away ok but good god i cant even touch the beast.

If you're drinking Natty Light there's a good chance you think dirty wife beaters and flip flops are semi-formal attire and routinely say "if the kids want shoes then they need to get a job...go git me another Natty".

and you know what missed the list. . .. Good ol Pabst blue ribbon!
Ah so maybe this list was put together by millennial man bun type D bags. I used to drink PBR especially when I could find it in bottles But the college pukes ruined it for me. Besides now PBR costs as much as decent beer. So what's the point?

Ah so maybe this list was put together by millennial man bun type D bags. I used to drink PBR especially when I could find it in bottles But the college pukes ruined it for me. Besides now PBR costs as much as decent beer. So what's the point?

its still the cheapest where im at plus i think im one of the few that just genuinely likes it. and man oh man can i not wait for that sterotype to die. mainly because im actually a younger white guy with long hair, a beard, and tattoos, no now everytime i order a ****ing beer i get that look.

its still the cheapest where im at plus i think im one of the few that just genuinely likes it.
replygif.net_i_100.gif

Back
Top Bottom